ELIMINATE HOLDER BREAKAGE WHEN ROUGHING WITH PCBN AND CERAMICS
AVOID SUDDEN TOOL BREAKAGES
Brittle inserts can sometimes break, often taking expensive tool holders with them. Even though PCBN and ceramic inserts make it possible to achieve the highest material removal rate, breakages can be a problem in the most demanding applications. In rough machining in aerospace and power generation applications with heat-resistant superalloys or other difficult to machine materials like high chromium iron or high manganese steel, sudden tool destruction is often an issue.
You can find all products here
GAIN PROCESS RELIABILITY AND SAVE COSTS WITH A CASSETTE SOLUTION
With a quick cassette change, the ability to keep processes on track makes for greater reliability and better insert clamping. Reaching the highest productivity in roughing of tough materials requires aggressive cutting strategies, but PCBN and ceramic insert failure can be expensive if they damage holders and holder pockets. By only replacing the cassette, you will achieve greater cost savings and process security in your heavy machining applications.
- Flexibility by using different cassettes/insert types in the same Seco-CaptoTM unit
- Reliable process due to hardened stainless steel cassettes reducing the risk of damaged pockets
- Cost savings as only the cassettes need replacing
- Keep processes on track due to quick cassette changes
- Frees up stock space
- 4 Seco-CaptoTM holders (Right and Left C5 and C6)
- 5 cassettes (R1203, R1204, R1207, C1204 and C1207)